Friday 15 June 2012

love never hurts- love is a feeling cnt be defined .. No words no defininations can describe love but can be experienced.. Its increases the limit of a man and discovers the hidden talents n potential but still lot of people say it hurts - well i wanna share just my views if u say it hurts i say there is no love coz love gives joy to a soul brings enthusiasm and create wonders and the one who show its negative aspects let me tell its impossible coz its a positive feeling .. People still says he/ she ditched me or hurted me : let me tell u love is unconditional, its not a business .. Its just a thought i will be sharing more in comimg time and may be my thinking can bring and make some positive difference in anyone's life that would be great reward to me .. Happy living:) shiv arora


No comments:

Post a Comment