Wednesday 2 March 2016

Happyness with Nature

Fundas of happiness is different for everyone ; today I observe my life very closely , there was a time when I stepped into corporate life without knowing what I wanted from life and my wants kept changing from position to money and from money to power and from power to fame and every time when I realised that it's not a ultimate destination ; I grew as  a better human being.
      
And it's almost with all of us , a kid finds joy in the toys and chocolates , the same kid when he grew little more he wants to be with his friends ( as he becomes happy with them) ;
Wants keep on changing from time to time , one thing which I observed is ~ what makes you happy today ,it's not certain that it will also make you happy tomorrow ; but happiness is the goal , the ultimate goal ??
We keep a goal so that once we get there we will be happy-  I found way,  yes keep happiness and goal apart .

One thing which always makes one happy  whether he is a kid or adult , whether he is rich or poor that is nature .
I observed people when they go near to the nature they are more peaceful , more happy , I recalled my mother statement that we humans are made up of 5 elements ~ earth, water, air, fire, aakash ; I thought that can be the one of reason why we feel so complete when we are with mother nature as it's like coming home when you are with nature.

Few months back I was talking to one of friend very much disturbed physically and mentally , I just asked do you give time to yourself , he replied in a frustrated tone ~ dude I don't have time to die .
What to reply I asked so what can I do for you , he just said give me some ideas to be happy , and I was clueless what to say and I casually said spend some time with mother nature , like for coming 7 days take up a challenge to watch the "Sunrise " , and unbelievably this little exercise made wonders in his life , I myself saying it unbelievable coz I suggested him as watching sunrise always given me happy feeling but I wasn't aware that it would change ones life to such an extent .

This small incident made me realise the power of this mother nature, not only gives you joy  but it carries enormous healing power : magical power what to say jus stay connected with the nature and think twice before you disturb nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment